The Miranda Sings Award4:13 PM
Awhile back, I was nominated for the Miranda Sings Award by the amazing Jasmine from thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com. She is a wonderful blogger who posts really great, interesting content on topics such as fashion and beauty. She is so real and relatable and creative, so definitely go check out her blog! Thanks so much Jasmine for nominating me!
The rules for this award is as follows:
Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you
Include the featured image on your blog
Nominate 10 other blogs and link the nominees in your post
List seven things you love about yourself (such as appearance, personality, skills, and so on and so forth), and no negative comparisons.
And so to continue on this lovely tag/award thing, I'm sharing with you all today the 7 things I love most about myself. This is in no way an excuse to act conceited and self-obsessed; it is simply a way to spread the idea of self-love. Okay, fine. Maybe it is a little bit conceited, but you know what? Society ingrains into our brains that it is wrong to show some self-love because it comes off as conceitedness. But you know what? I think that to some extent it is okay to do so, rather than always acting so modest.
If you can't proudly love yourself, flaws and all, how can you expect others to love you? Go ponder that why don't you?
Anyways, without further adieu, here are my list of seven.
1) I love that I am skilled in art. Art has been part of my life ever since I could remember. I really love and appreciate my knack for colors and eye for patterns.
2) I love that I have a creative mind. I tend to think outside of the box. Sometimes I hit a rut where I feel as stumped as a chopped up tree, but when I reach that creative state it is the greatest feeling ever.
3) I love that I can be very much a perfectionist. I really like being organized and being in control. Sure, that may annoy those around me, but at times it really comes in handy. It helps me accomplish things, and it shows the immense amount of dedication and diligence I put into everything I do.
4) I love my hair. It is SO easy to manage and is healthy. I used to wish I had curly or wavy hair naturally, like my friends do. But now that I've learned more about styling hair, and gained a better understanding of what works for my hair, I have come to really appreciate what I've got.
5) I love my wit and sarcasm. I have a sense of humor and I'm not afraid to hold it back. I can make people feel at ease even if I have just met them. I've also been told by my friends that my sassiness brightens their days and has kept them on their feet.
6) I love my intuitiveness. It allows me to be on the same emotional level of that of others, and helps me gain a better understanding of the environment I am in.
7) I love my inability to play sports. I have a complete lack of ability to do well in sports. I really try, I really do. But whenever the ball comes flying in my direction, I can't help but duck and cover. And you know what? That's okay with me. It is humbling. Who needs to be good at everything anyways?
Thus follows are the 10 lovely bloggers I am nominating!
Julia Kaylee http://jkdawn.blogspot.com/
It's so fitting that it is the Miranda Sings award. I follow her on YouTube, and the way Colleen portrays her is so wonderful and motivating.
Please share a few things you love about yourself in the comments below! Even if I didn't nominate you, it will still be a great way to spread the love, as well as get to know you all better.
Thanks for reading! I hope you all are having a fantastic day!
Til next time,