I am still alive!

4:40 PM

Hey everyone!

First off, I am incredibly sorry I haven't been updating the past 3 weeks! I really, truly apologize! I have been super busy the past several weeks with school. I had so many tests to study for and lots of homework. I just couldn't find the time to update and I am really sorry!

Right now, I have a break again and I definitely plan on updating more. I have some new ideas to post and I currently am working on a special post! It's almost ready; I have been working on that for quite some time and I really hope you guys will like it!

Anyways, I just wanted to remind everyone that this blog is still here, I haven't deserted it! I will be posting more stuff later on this week.

Til next time,

You Might Also Like


  1. Super excited to read some more from you!!!

    xoxo, Ana


Popular Posts

Keep Up to Date


Subscribe in a reader

Follow by Email


Flickr Images

Created with flickr slideshow.