Begin Again

3:31 PM

Hey everyone!

Welcome to A Glimpse of Glam, 2.0. 

It has been truly a long time. Over a year, in fact. But I want to begin again. First off, I know that most likely you guys have forgotten about me or have moved on, and I get it and truly apologize for having seemingly disappeared for so long. I just had a ton of stuff on my plate and didn't have the time to write.

Plus, if I was being 100% honest, I would tell you how I just lost the motivation to write. I just couldn't bring myself to write. I have a ton of ideas, but I just didn't know how to put it into words.
For those of you still sticking with me, thank you infinity times infinity! 

I don't know if you noticed or not, but this blog has completely revamped and changed up its look. I can't truly start anew without changing and fixing it up, eh? 'Course, I did leave my old posts up because I wanted them there as a reminder of the past. So I guess it's a restart, but not a full blank slate.

At first I didn't quite know what direction I wanted to go here. But now I do. I want this to be like an online journal, something for me to just document some thoughts and things that interest me and whatnot. I also want this to be a place where I can connect with others, to share ideas and stuff as well.

Do any of you ever just get those moments where you want to start anew and just do things over again? That's what I'm feeling like. And so that's what I will do here on A Glimpse of Glam.
It may not be the beginning of the year, but hopefully it is a new beginning for this blog. We all get those moments where we want a fresh start. And I say, why not? 

Hopefully things will go well this time around.


Til next time,
~A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Pinterest