OOTD: Leather in Brown

9:56 PM

brown leather jacket outfit

Hey everyone!

I have a confession to make: I have an obsession with leather jackets. I love wearing leather in black, gray, and as you can see here today, brown. There is just something about brown leather that has a classic feel to it. Brown leather can be worn in many ways, conveying different styles. It's such a great, versatile piece.

Even though it is December, my outfits are still on the brink between fall and winter. Because the weather here in Seattle is more or less the same every day, I can still get away with wearing a few pieces that are more fall-themed. Of course, I am freezing my face off in the mornings, but once it becomes the afternoon, my leather jacket doesn't feel as thin anymore.



how I style a brown leather jacket

Of course, I know that sooner or later I really will have to dress more for the winter. I'm starting to wear gloves in the mornings just to combat the cold. I use these cool fingerless ones that have an attached cover to turn into mittens. So handy to have when I want to use my phone while wearing gloves. First world problems, anyone?

OOTD with brown leather jacket

I really love wearing this brown jacket with my brown shoes. The colors are very similar, even though I bought them separately. I also love how the brown looks against the olive green of the jacket I'm wearing underneath. 

olive green jacket

The brown leather jacket, olive green jacket, and the off-white lace top goes well together, creating a nice uniformed grouping of colors. I think it's because it gives off this boho feel to it, which is why I like this combination so much. 


OOTD brown leather jacket

I admit, I really need to start wearing some winter outfits. In fact, I purchased a wonderful new winter coat this past Black Friday. I just can't seem to fully bring myself to embrace winter just yet. Something about the crisp autumn feel in the air that I want to hold onto. But, I do admit I can't wait for the holidays. I'm feeling so conflicted.

How do you style brown leather jackets? Are you ready to jump full-force into winter gear yet? Lemme know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys are all having a wonderful day.


Til next time,
~A

You Might Also Like

60 comments

  1. ciao sono la tu iscritta numero 27. baci

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear those shoes so much it's crazy haha

      Delete
  3. I love your leather jacket ! :) You look great. Kisses beauty,

    Camy xx

    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camy! I hope you have a wonderful day

      Delete
  4. Great post and very cute pictures!
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! Haha I had to force my sister to help me take them

      Delete
  5. what a lovely oufit, love the leather jacket (:
    Have a nice day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is fierce! You look amazing :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great autumn set! I love it.

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And sure, thanks for leaving your link, I'll for sure check out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. You are rocking that leather jacket, girl!! I adore the colours, too, perfect for autumn. :) I used to have a black leather jacket, and I'd literally wear it every day for years until it fell apart, haha! Well, not quite, but I sure loved that jacket - it was quite similar to the one you're wearing, but black. :)

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay! There's just something so appealing about leather jackets. I was wearing one of mine so often I had to buy another one because I was really worried about wearing that one out too fast haha so I totally get you! Sooner or later I'll probably have a whole closet full of leather jackets.
      thanks for reading!

      Delete
  9. Great outfit,lie your post♥
    https://ilanna07.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post dear! Thanks for sharing:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Glad to hear you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look great, i really like your style :)
    kisses from poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Andrea! you look very cute in that outfit.
    xoxo,

    Johanna ♥
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look!!!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. im obsessed with leather jackets too. in nyc the weather has been kinda bipolar so when I get the chance I grab it. hehe. but this week its back to the bitter cold. so I've had to bring out the heavy stuff. glad you were able to pick up a jacket on black Friday. can't wait to see a post with that. the outfit looks awesome, very earthy.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thought NYC would have snow by now! I've never been there but I've heard it gets very cold but beautiful in the winter.
      Yeah, sometimes it sucks having to wear the heavy duty winter gear because you have to lug it around indoors. But the coat I got looks good so I'm not too annoyed about it being a thick heavy winter coat haha
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  16. You look so so pretty! And I love these photos so much :) Your jacket is so gorgeous :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit,looove it!!

    New post is heree<3
    beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfits! I still don't have a leather jacket in my life T^T .

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely buy yourself a leather jacket. Once you get one, no outfit will ever feel complete without it. At least that's how I feel haha
      Thanks for reading Jasmine!

      Delete
  19. Ah, we're in the same boat - I'm still dressing Autumn/Winter.. it's going to take a lot of effort to push me into winter-dressing haha :) I love this tan brown colour on you!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn colors are just so pretty. I waited the summer to wear them, and now it's already winter! Haha I agree, it's gonna take me awhile too to get into the winter wardrobe mode.
      Thank you Gabrielle!

      Delete
  20. Awesome.... Great read... Your coat will look best on me...(Laughing with wet eyes)..... Thanx for sharing.

    www.lexhansplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love lether jackets too dear!!! I love to style my black jacket with a sweater and skinny jeans and, of course, black boots!
    Have a nice day :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an awesome outfit, pretty similar to what I like to go for a lot too! Thanks for reading Roberta! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  22. Cool Jacket :)

    http://www.deckedupbeauties.com/2015/12/my-favorite-youtubersbloggers/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your brown jacket! It looks so chic and cozy. I have similar one like yours and I seldom wear it. After read your post, I gotta find the way to style it and make it new again. xoxo, Anita

    http://www.siammpatragirl.com
    Etsy/Instagram @siammpatra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah you should definitely wear your jacket, it's pretty easy to style. I really like leather jackets for the way they can vamp up any outfit super easily.
      thanks for reading Anita!

      Delete
  24. Such a chic look babe
    Love your leather jacket

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm obsessed with leather jackets too! I love this brown color!
    I wish you an amazing weekend Andrea!♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne! Aren't leather jackets just the best?
      I hope you have a wonderful day as well :)

      Delete
  26. Thank You for sharing the blog keep sharing with us! wholesale leather jackets should be a good idea if a person going to buy that.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Pinterest