Intro

6:24 PM

Hello! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself somehow.

A Glimpse of Glam is a way to inspire others and get inspiration from others too. Fashion and beauty are things that interest me to a great extent. I have always been interested in fashion as well as beauty, and rather than keeping my experiences to myself, I would like to share it with you. Together, we can learn and experience new products, styles, and anything that may come up. This is a way for me to interact with others and find people who share a similar passion as me. I also love to give advice to others. I think that this is a way for me to give out advice, as well as receive advice.

I am an aspiring fashion designer and makeup artist. These are two industries I have wished to be a part of my whole life. I have always had an interest in fashion and beauty. I hope that this blog will help me blossom as a young fashion designer and makeup artist.

My friends always tell me to stop gushing about beauty and fashion; they find that I can talk for hours on these topics. They hate to go shopping with me, for I can spend hours choosing between two similar items. One of my friends always loves to complain about how I once spent three hours at a beauty store before, trying to choose between a pink lip gloss and a sparkly pink lip gloss (which was NOT true! I only spent two and a half hours, and I was choosing between scented lotions!). She would literally tell everyone we knew about that incident. Truth be told, none of my friends share a similar passion in beauty and fashion as I do. I have annoyed them all with my countless rants.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you all a warm welcome to my blog and expect some amazing stuff!

Til next time,
~A

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Pinterest